Thursday 1 September 2011

Review: Miss Sporty So Clear Pressed Poweder (Translucent)

Hey! This is my review for the Miss Sporty So Clear Pressed Powder. It only comes in one colour, translucent, and is available in the UK in Boots and Superdrug for about £3, and you get about 9.4g of product.
Miss sporty is a brand that is aimed a teenagers, and they often include things in their products like vitamins and their face products claim to help keep you skin clear and free from spots. It even specifies on the packaging that it is formulated for young skin!This powder claims to have 4 anti blemish actions and gives up to 7 hours clear skin, and I have to say that I LOVE the way this feels on my skin. I was wary of if feeling/looking cakey, but I was actually really impressed! It soaks up all the exess moisture on you skin, so if you have oily skin it would be perfect. I have combination skin and at times my only complaint with this is that it can dry out my skin a little, so if my skin is already feeling a little dry I use the Simple Moisture Boost Hydro Mist after using this to make sure it doenst dry out my skin too much, but it still sets my foundation.

It does make my foundation last longer, not loads longer, but still a bit. I guess I'm quite lucky to have combination skin because I don't have much of a problem with my foundation fading too much, but I would still like it to last a little bit longer, and this does the job.

It makes my skin look a bit clearer, as its translucent so it has a bit of coverage. I think if you had darker skin this may show up a bit because it has that coverage. I think just the fact that it sets my foundation well helps my skin to look clearer. I was worried I was going to break out using this because I did get a spot the a day or so after I started using it, but I think it was just a blip as I havent had problems since.

As you can see it has a mirror, big enough to use in emergancies, but it always gets covered in powder! 
 I hadnt at the time of the photo but I have hit the pan in this one, which is fairly rare for me! It comes with a sponge, but i don't always use it, i just use a soft foundaton brush because I don't need too much powder to set my foundation. It sets my concealer well, and if theres a way of making my concealer hide my under eye bads longer then I'm using it! =)

Overall I love this for the price, I will definitely repurchase this when mine runs out, which I don't think will be too long!
Hope you enjoyed my review! Have a good day! =) x

No comments:

Post a Comment