Friday 9 September 2011

Review: E.L.F Natural Radiance Blusher in Shy

Hey everyone! This is a review for the E.L.F Natural Radiance Blusher in Shy. You can get this for about £1.50 on the elf website. (www.eyeslipsface.com)


I tried to do a swatch of this but it wouldnt show up so there was little point. Its basicaly a natural, doll kind of pink, its quite bright if you put loads on, but it gives "Natural Radiance" when you just apply lightly, this colour I think would work best for people with fair skin, because it gives a lovely flushed glow, and its got a tiny amout of sparkle in but not enough that it will show up too much. I wear this to school (which is pretty strict on makeup) and no one even notices I'm wearing it. I only wear a bit at a time and I wear it most days, I havent even worn away a dip in it yet! I think this will last me a long time.

I'm not going to lie, for me its quite hard in texture, so it's not the easiest to apply because you don't end up with much on your brush! It's also not incredible pigmented, but for me thats sort of a blessing in disguise really. I havent tried any other colours so far, but I'm tempted because I love the price. I dont LOVE the product, but I like having it and I get quite a lot of use out of it. If you're just starting out using blushes it would be great as they're small and cheap.


I'm not too thrilled about the packaging, its got a slidey lid, which has broken several times, and whilst its easy to fix, it is annoying. It's not amazingly sturdy, but I wouldnt worry too much about putting it in my bag. The size is a tad annoying if you had a  bigger blush brush because I doubt it would fit in the pan, and thats if you could get enough product on it because as I said before its quite hard. I use it to give more of a natural flush to stop making my face look flat and one colour.

Thanks for reading my review! As I said, it's not the best product, but certainly not the worst. You can't really expect too much for the price anyway really! x



No comments:

Post a Comment