Saturday 3 September 2011

Review: MUA Liquid Eyeliners

Hey everyone! This is my review the the MUA (Make Up Academy) liquid eyeliners! MUA is available in superdrug and these liners cost £1 each!

These are:
Shade 5: Matte black
Shade 2: Bright, electric blue
Shade 3: Shimmery Bronze

I spotted these in superdrug when I saw the label about the MUA counter that said "All items £1" so I had to investigate! MUA do have some other products that I have found lurking in larger Superdrug stores that are more than £1, but they are still very cheap and every superdrug I've been into has at least the counter with the £1 products. I bought these on 3 seperate occasions because I actually quite like them!

The packaging does feel a bit cheap and they might break at some point, but as they're only £1 each I could just buy them again! The brush inside is absolutely tiny, so if I ever want a really precise and thing line, I use these. They all need a couple of coats to get the colour to show up really well, but they are quite well pigmented, especially the blue! The swatches above was when I didnt wipe of the exess product on the tube (something I normally do) and so this is quite a heavy application, but you'd get the same bold line if you went over it a few times normally. They do take a few seconds to dry, but not too long, and they last pretty well too. When you come to take them off they do "crackle" a bit but they don't do that when you're wearing them, just when you come to take them off!

All in all these are very useful products to have, worth picking up. Even if you don't like them, they're only £1! I especially love using the black because I can get such a thin line so it looks very natual. I would prefer the bronze to be a little deeper in colour, but its still pretty!

Thanks for reading and have a good day =) x

No comments:

Post a Comment