Thursday 8 September 2011

Review: Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Glitter Eyeliners

Hey everyone! This is my review for the Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Glitter Eyeliners, they are available for £2.99 at Boots, Superdrug, Tescos, ect. You can find Collection 2000 pretty much anywhere!
I have three colours:
Dancing Queen (Pink with mutlicolour glitter)
Shake It Up (Purple with silver, purple and blue glitter)
Funk (Gold)
I bought these on 2 seperate occasions because I liked Dancing Queen and Funk so much I had to go back and buy another one! And I'm sure I'll buy another at some point! What I love about these is that the base colour actually shows through, rather than just being a thin, gloopy layer of glitter. I especially love funk, the bits of glitter in that one seem a little smaller and finely milled compared to the other two, it's really nice under the lower lashline!
So that I have something to compare these too I will compare them to the Barry M Glitter eyeliner:
Barry M: Thin pretty much clear layer with hardly any glitter, seems to fall down my eyes a bit too...it was just too sheer for me.
Collection 2000: Packed with glitter, so they actually look like the colour they're supposed to be! These won't stay on amazingly either, but well enough, most of its still there when I go to take them off and I think thats due to the actual nature of the product. I just love how bright and sparkly they are! =D


I like that the colour actually shows through evenly, and it doesnt just look like glitter, but coloured glitter! I love wearing Shake It Up (the purple one) above my upper lashline, it looks so nice with blue eyes! Collection 2000 are a bit hit and miss sometimes, but these are definitely a hit! (and even if you disagree, they're only £2.99, it's no great tradgedy!)

So I would definitely recommend these, there are a couple of gorgeous blue/green colours I'll be looking out for when I next go shopping because I really love these!
Thanks for reading and I will do more blog posts soon! =) x



No comments:

Post a Comment