Sunday 11 September 2011

Eye Tutorial: 5 Minute Easy Teal Winged Liner

Hey everyone! Here is a tutorial - I was going to film it but I didn't have time in the end and it seemed silly to take off my makeup and then redo it... =)

This is a really easy winged teal liner, I saw Marlena from MakeupGeek do a similar look and it looked amazing, so I wanted to do one with less expensive products, and products that are easier to get in the UK! =)
First apply this all over the lid, you can get this at the E.L.F website, (www.eyeslipsface.com)


Then you just want to sweep a colour similar to your skin tone, I prefer it to be a shimmery one but you could use matte if you want. I just use a little palette I got from Claires because it has a shade thats perfect for my skin tone!


My favourite black eyeliner! I use this to line the top and bottom water lines. I wil be doing a review on this liner soon, it has been my go-to liner for ages now! =)

I love this liner! I will be buying more of these I think! This is the perfect teal colour I think! Use this to line the top lashline, and also bring it out to a little flick at the outside. Like this:

(This is the finished look, yours won't look quite like this at this point! This is just to give you an idea of the shape)

I luckily found this Dazzle Dust in the EXACT shade of the Accessorise pencil! =) Take an angled liner brush and use it to pack it on top of the liner to set it and make the colour more intense. (I find the best way to apply these Dazzle Dusts is to take a little bit on the brush, then tap it into the lid, then pick up the pigment from the lid, this stops you picking up too much!)
Then finish off with this masacra! I like that this gives really full, thick lashes.

And thats it! It's really quick and easy but I think really pretty. You could aways swap the colours of the liner around, purple would look nice or a bronze colour.
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial inspired by Marlenas look! =P
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment