Sunday 21 August 2011

Top 10 Makeup Products For Natural Beauty!

Hey Everyone! So I've compiled a list of the top 10 things that I use all the time, which look natural, and can enhance everyones natural Beauty! I started with "top 5 products" but I had too many to choose from! These are in no order =) I may be doing full reviews of some of these products, so these won't be full long reviews, but I'll tell you a bit about them! =)

1) Revlon Colourstay Foundation (150 Buff)


I LOVE this foundation! Both my mum and my sister went out and bought this after borrowing mine and loving it! Gives amazing coverage, and lasts a long time! Its around £13 pounds in the UK, which is good for the quality! I love the texture as well! It isn't sticky or heavy, and as long as you get the right shade, it looks very natural!

2) NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (Milk)

Check out my full review of this! I use it for highlighting my tearduct and below my eyebrow. It's smooth and creamy and blends really well into the skin. I bought this online as you can't buy it in the UK and I paid around £4-5 for it.

3) E.L.F Studio Stippling Brush

Before I got this brush, I used my fingers to apply my foundation, but I was so amazed at how well it went on using this! Idealy, I would prefer this brush to be a little bit firmer,but it's still great as it is. Blends foundation flawlessly into the skin! Great price aswell, I got mine for £3.50 at the elf website. (www.eyeslipsface.com)

4) Urban Decay Skyscraper Multibenefit Mascara

Here it is with the box it came in, I ADORE the packaging! This gives such beautiful seperated, natural looking lashes! It also makes my lashses SUPER long, which I love. You can build it up or just put one coat on for really natural lashes. Mine was around £12 when I got it, which is a little steep for a mascara, but I do love it!

5) The Natural Colletion Lipgloss (Vanilla)


Pretty much speaks for itself! Lovely clear lipgloss, and it smells nice! This one has a slightly different texture that their other lipglosses, it kind of melts into my lips and doesnt feel sticky at all! perfect for when I want a little bit of shine. It was £1.79 when I got it in Boots, so I can't complain!

6) E.L.F Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 (Light Beige)

Yes, I know, another face product. But I do love this, I use this when I don't need a lot of coverage and my skin is a little bit dry.It allows the skin to shine through and for me it gives a lovely glow! Will definitely repurchase when this runs out. Really great for lazy days! I got it for £1.50 from the E.L.F website. (above)

7) Urban Decay Primer Potion (Sin)
I just had to try and take a picture of the packaging. I think I was wasting my time as the camera isnt picking it up! I love the original Primer Potion but Sin is a lovely shimmering champagne colour. Its really pretty, and perfect for a neutral look because you can wear it alone! It lasts really long on me and is just such a lovely colour. It was about £11-12 pounds, which is a little pricey, but I use it all the time! It works really well as a base for other shadows aswell, gives them a lovely shimmer!

8) Rimmel London Match Perfection Skin Tone Adapting Concealer (10 Ivory)

This is definitely my favourite concealer! It actualy IS skin tone adapting (unlike so many other concealers) its fairly thick and gives great coverage. I have delicate skin around my eyes and it shows the veins, so this is great for hiding it. This is actually my new one that i bought because I thought my own one was running out, but that was a few weeks ago...one tube definitely lasts longer than you think it will! It was £4.99 which I think is a good price for such a good conealer.

9) Benefit High Beam Compexion Enhancer
I actually got this little version from Glamour Magazine, which was great as the full sized one is more than £20! I put this on my cheekbones and around my temples and it gives such a lovely glow and shimmer! I have fallen in love with it, so much so that when the sad time comes when it has run out I may have to buy a full sized one....I kind of hoped I wouldnt like it because it is expensive for what it is, but I do love it!

10) The Colour Workshop Base Coat Nail Varnish
To be honest, I don;t think it will matter which base coat you use, they all pretty much do the same thing. I use this all the time even when I don;t have anything on my nails, it make them look really shiny and healthy and I always get compliments! it also seems to stop my nails getting damaged so easily! A must have in my opinion! =) Not sure how much this as it was given as a gift as part of a set, but like I said, I don't think it would matter really which Base coat you use!

I hope you've enjoyed my Top 10 makeup products for Natural Beauty! All opinions are my own, none of this was sent for free.
Have a good day! =)
Libby xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment