Sunday 21 August 2011

Review: E.L.F Eye Crease Brush

Hey Everyone! This will be a review for the E.L.F crease brush, one that I've been using LOADS! =)
The light wasn't very good so I held the brush against my arm so you could see the shape of the brush. I got it for £1.50 from the elf website (www.eyeslipsface.com) and I think it is a great price for the brush. One thing I was annoyed about was  very shortly after the brush arrived the metal bit became a bit loose, making it move around when you were trying to use it. You might be able to see in the photo i've put a bit of cellotape around it and that seems to steady it fine. None of my other elf brushes seem to have had this problem and they all seem pretty sturdy so I guess this was a one off.
This brush is great for getting into the crease because of its shape, its quite small and the round tip also means you can use it to create an "outer v" with your eyeshadow. But the main thing I love about this brush, and the main thing I use it for, is blending eyeshadow along the top lashline. I use it without anything on it to blend out and smoke out my eyehadow that I use as a liner. It feathers it out really well and it works really well for this,m thats the main reason why I like it, because of its shape it works really well to blend the eyeshadow out. A blending brush is just to be and clumsy to have such a nice effect as this brush does.

So I would definitely recomment this! I have loved all my brushes from elf but I think this is my favourite, and its definitely the one I use the most! Hope you enjoyed my review =)

Have a good day!
Libby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment