Monday 24 October 2011

Review: MUA Pearl Eyeshadows (Shade 4 and Shade 2)

Hello :) Here is a review for the MUA (MakeUp Academy) Pearl Eyeshadows, these can be found in Superdrug stores for £1!

I have these two in Shade 4: an almost metallic dark lilac colour
and Shade 2: a pearly white colour.
These are swatched with a dry brush and no primer. The white (Shade 2) is definitely more pigmented, the lilac is less pigmented, but still works well for a primer. I have read some reviews of these and I have to agree with them when they say they're quite creamy, they're almost like cream eyeshadows. This does increase the creasing though, but I tend to use these as highlights and not packed on the lid so I dont have a problem with creasing because of that.
This is them swatched over the E.L.F eyelid primer (which I find makes my eyeshadows very nearly as bright as the Urban Decay Primer Potion and its a lot cheaper, so I'm using this at the moment for swatching as I'm running out of Primer Potion) there isnt an amazing difference betweent hem with a primer or without, but I think these would definitely crease more if you didnt have a primer on underneath. The white is a little bit bolder, and the lilac is more pigmented, I think  the white is one of the most pigmented white eyeshadows I've ever come across.

All in all I think for £1 these are amazing value! Even if you have different opinions to me, for £1 you cant realy complain that much! =)

I hope you enjoyed my review! Thanks for reading =) x

No comments:

Post a Comment