Thursday 13 October 2011

My 3 Favourite Nude Lipsticks!

Hey everyone! Being a HUGE fan of nude lips I thought I'd do a post on my 3 favourite nude lipsticks, I have been on the hunt for ones that I love for a while now, and I now have 3 that I really like and use on an everyday basis.

3) My 3rd Favourite Nude Lipstick is the Urban Decay lipstick in Midnight Cowboy. Mine is a mini version that I got in the Rockstar set, but it's lasted me ages so I dont need to buy a full one!
Sorry the lightings awful, I had to put this in front of a bright light in order just to get the colours to show up. The colour is a lot paler than it looks, and the camera isnt picking up the MASSIVE amount of glitter in this! I find this lipstick really moisturising which I love, but this is quite sheer. It adds a nice sparkle but isnt quite opaque enough, but I still love it and wear it quite often. One thing I dont like about it is the price: A full sized tube would cost £13. Quite a lot, but I do love how I can wear this even on my dry lips and it still looks nice, but it doesnt last too long.

Here it is on the lips =)

2) My second favourite is one I bought recently, the Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Naked, this is one of their Sheen lipsticks. And this time it sells for a lot less, I bought mine for around £5 but on the website it says its £4, either way thats a lot less than the Urban Decay one. This is quite a brown lipstick, so to make it slightly less brown I like to add a clear lipgloss.

It even comes in a nice box =)

This is also very moisturising, which I really like. This lasts longer than the Urban Decay lipstick, and its more pigmented. The box also tells me that it has Vitamin E in it which is always nice =D

1) My favourite nude lipstick! This is the Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in 700 Nude Delight.
I had my eye on this one for a while, but for some reason I had put it off until last weekend when I walked past a Rimmel London stand and realised I hadnt actually tried out mucof their products before. I bought this for £4.99 and I have been wearing it everyday since!
It comes in a nice shiny purple case which snaps shut with a very satisfying click, which I think will prevent it from drying out. I would trust this whilst travelling.
Unlike the Sleek one this has more of a peachy tone to it, which I really like as it gives a bit more colour to my lips. This is very moisturising, but its still pigmented and opaque, I think this probably lasts longer than the other two. The label on this looked a bit brown, and at the time I was torn between this one, and another which I think was called Vintage Rose, as that one looked more pink, but i was worried it was going to be too pink, i actually picked up Nude Delight by accident thinking it was Vintage Rose, but I am very glad I got this one! I think Vintage Rose would have been too pink and Nude Delight is slightly pinker than the label, so this is exactly the colour I was looking for, I will definitely be using this for a while now!
Hope you enjoyed my reviews! =) Thanks for watching and keep checking back for more Reviews and Tutorials! =) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment