Thursday 6 October 2011

My new favourite eyeliner! Stila Smudge Stick in Peacock review

Hey everyone! I have now found my NEW FAVOURITE EYELINER EVER!! =)

So i was wandering around Boots when completely by accident I stumbled across a Stila counter- which has never been there before! Stila is very hard to get ahold of in the UK, so I was THRILLED when I found out that Boots had started stocking it because i had been dying to try out some of their products! The thing I wanted the most was one of their eyeliners, particular one Marlena from MakeupGeek had featured in one of her videos: the Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Peacock.

All of their products come in nice little brown card boxes, I VERY nearly bought a prime pot, but I had to limit myself to one item because i had a few things to get and i have this weird thing where i hate going a couple of pounds over and having to break a new note..(yeah a bit OCD i know...) so I tried out the tester for this and LOVED it. I just couldnt resist. I also had a lovely chat with one of the workers, i think she was almost as exited as i was. Nearly.


Isnt it pretty. One thing I dont like about it is that its one of those twist-up pencils which i find break easier, but im prepared to let that go after seeing the colur and how well it stays on. When they say waterproof, they mean it. This will last ALL day on me, even in really hot weather. It still looks as great at the end of the day as it did when i first put it on in the morning. Also i like that the colour of the pencil itself is actually the colour of the liner...i have bought several liners thinking that they would be the same colour as the packagng..how wrong i was.

Its the most amazing teal colour with little sparkles, its actually a little ligher than as its showing up on the picture, but th lighting was funny. also please excuse the word "art" written all over my hand..its the only way to get my to remeber to do art homework. =P
The price is steep. £13. I know it seems like a lot but i think it's worth it, I think I will get a lot of use out of this and the colour looks realy nice with my blue eyes. I know the weight of my purse will pay for it but i do plan on buying more Stila in the future, I was really impressed with this.

Hope you enjoyed my review! There will definitely be more Stila reviews soon, I can see this brand becoming one of my favourites now its easily found... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment