Thursday 22 December 2011

Review: Benefit Posie Tint

Review: Benefit Posie Tint
Hey everyone! Here is my review for the Benefit Posie Tint. Mine is a mini version from the Finding Mr Bright kit. In the UK you can get Benefit it department stores and also in boots. The full sized version sells for £24.50.


It says: “benefit's posietint is a poppy-pink lip and cheek stain. It is the cheekiest flush you can get from a bottle!” The reason I was attracted towards this product was the color, it looked perfect for my fair skin. And I was not disappointed! You can use this as both a lip and cheek stain, and it works really well on me for both! On the cheeks is a lovely flush and gives a nice glow to the cheeks, and it also lasts really well. At the end of the day its always still there. You dot it onto your cheeks and blend, but I would say to blend it quite quickly because otherwise it dries quite fast and you may end up with usual few dots of color on your cheeks instead of it blended out.



I read a few reviews of this product and lots of people seemed to say that on the lips it had a strange taste...unless my taste buds are deadened (which I admit is a possibility)  i cant taste anything! Maybe they’ve changed the formula or something, but to me it is tasteless. It is quite close to my natural lip color, but it evens out the color of my lips and looks natural but keeps them looking nice and pink all day. (And in the winter my lips can tend to get a bit redder and look a bit weird...)
The main downside to this product is the price. £24.50 is a lot to pay for a product like this. When I use up my little bottle I’m not sure if I will repurchase this...i may get another if a birthday/Christmas is coming up or I have saved up lots of points on my boots card...I will have to see, because it is a nice product to have, but not essential.
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed my review! J

No comments:

Post a Comment